Saturday, December 25, 2010

About me...Julie

Hi Everyone! It's Julie here..I just wanted to tell you guys a little bit about me since (well obviously) you don't know anything about me. I will also start posting on this website along with my sisters so you'll hear from me once in a while also....

A little about me:

  • I'm a Historical Doll
  • My full name is Julie Albright (It changed when I was adopted)
  • My description: Blondish hair, dark brown eyes, light skin
  • I want a bunny rabbit 
  • I love to read
  • I LOVE clothes (tee-hee)
  • My favorite places to shop are American Girl and Liberty Jane Clothing
How about a picture of me?















~Julie~

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is your Aunt Kathryn.I can't wait 2 meet u.Your cousins r so excited 2 see u. We can meet in video chat

    ReplyDelete