Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #7

Tween Girls Daybook #7

Hi Kirsten here!! I just wanted to update you on what I am doing at this very moment so...
Date: November 24, 2010
Starting Time: 7:16 AM
Mood: TIRED!!
Outside my window: I'm really next to a door...but I know that you can see my backyard.
I was just in: Francesca's Bedroom
I'm thinking: about Friday!!!!
I'm reading: nothing at the moment
I'm listening to: My grandparents talking :P
I'm wearing: PJ'S!!! What else would I be wearing at 7:16 in the morning!!
I am also doing: sitting in a chair duh!
Yesterday, I: Had sewing lessons from mom........and that's about all I can remember!
I'm excited for: Friday!! Cousins are coming!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad!
I'm hungry for: FOOD! I'M STARVING!!
The song stuck in my head is: No song....yet
I want: Friday to come quicker!
I love: Pretty much everything!!
This week, my goal is: To get all my surprises sewn with mom!
Ending time: 7: 21 AM

*Kirsten*

No comments:

Post a Comment