Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #7

Hi Gracie here!! I just wanted to update you on what I am doing at this very moment so...
Date: November 27, 2010
Starting Time: 2:52 PM
Mood: BORED!!
Outside my window: SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just in: The Craft Room
I'm thinking: about Snow!
I'm reading: Why would anyone want to read?
I'm listening to: Christmas Music!!
I'm wearing: PJ'S!!! I know I'm so lazy!
I am also doing: Umm let's see............TYPING!!!!
Yesterday, I: Sat home while Kirsten and Mom were at the hotel with our Aunt and Cousins.
I'm excited for: More Snow to come!!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad!
I'm hungry for: Snow and Syrup YUMMY!
The song stuck in my head is: We Wish You A Merry Christmas
I want: MORE SNOW!!
I love: Pretty much everything!!
This week, my goal is: To make it snow more!!!! :P
Ending time: 2:54 PM

~Gracie~

No comments:

Post a Comment