Saturday, January 22, 2011

*Contest*

Hey guys! I have a contest for you!!

Here is the Information:
    Book Model:
    Contest Starts: February 1st
    Contest Ends: February 24th at Midnight EST
    For more information, watch my video about it.
    Send your picture to francesca_rescigno@yahoo.com
    With your name, book title (and author), and name your picture (it can be the title of the book)

    CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO!

    Have Fun!
    ~Francesca, Julie, and Kirsten~
    P.S. The winners will be posted on the CONTEST tab!

    4 comments:

    1. I am actually having trouble coming up with book ideas. Would it be considered cheating if you gave me some?

      ReplyDelete
    2. No :D Just pick one that you like! Pick your favorite book...I personally like the Candle Apple Books, The Babysitters Club, Nancy Drew would be fun to do also.

      ReplyDelete