Thursday, January 13, 2011

SLEEPOVER!!

Hi it's Julie here. I wanted to update you on what has been going on in my life recently. Well first of all, on Saturday (1/15/11) I am going to have my first sleepover! I get to meet a couple new dolls! I can't wait! They will be the first dolls I  have met besides my cousins in PA. Also I wanted to update you on school. For anyone of you who doesn't know I am in 5th grade. I am currently taking Advanced Math (6th grade math) and will soon be moving up to Extra Advanced Math (7th grade math). I also take Advanced Writing, and Advanced Art. I am working toward taking Advanced Music so that I get to sing solo's in our concerts. I think that it would be really fun. And also sometime this week we get to find out what our school play is going to be this year! I am super excited and I hope that there is a lot of singing involved. I will definitely audition for a lead! I can't wait to find out...they are announcing it on the loud speaker tomorrow before we leave school. And one more thing...I got the part that I auditioned for in one of the songs that we are singing for our spring concert called "Rainbow Connection" I get to sing the first verse all by myself! I'm so happy. Well this post is long enough already so I guess I better go so that you guys don't have to read anymore! And lastly there will be pictures from the sleepover posted soon!

~Julie~

No comments:

Post a Comment