Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Book Model Contest

We are sorry to say that there will be NO winners for the Book Model Contest. There was only one entry and it wouldn't be fair to award her the prize because she had no competition. Thank you to Emma who was the only one who entered. We are sorry that we couldn't award you the prize and hope that you understand. We will most likely have this contest again sometime. Maybe if we get more followers then our contests will go better. If you know anyone who will follow our blog please ask them to!

Sorry and Thank you!
~Francesca, Julie, and Kirsten~
P.S. Yes the rumor are true. As soon as AG releases a free shipping coupon, I am going to order Caroline and my girls Easter present. Shhh! It's a secret!

4 comments:

  1. :( Please send me the prize. :( I worked so hard on my entry. I was so excited to see the winner today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..Sorry Emma I didn't actually pick out/order any prize. I promise I'll send it if you win the next contest.
    Sorry!
    ~Francesca~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew you had a contest! Emma told me;) Do you think my sisters and I can enter;)? Just start it over?;) Please!! I hope you get this comment;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure your sisters can enter..just send separate e-mails for the next contest, or make sure you tell me whos pictures is whos.

    ReplyDelete