Friday, March 11, 2011

NEW CONTEST!!!!

YIPPEE!! A new contest! I recently (over the past few days) got A LOT more followers so my contest will probably be mores successful this time (HOPEFULLY EVERYONE WILL PARTICIPATE!!). SO let me get straight to the point. Drum roll please! ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
..............................................................................
......................................................
...................................
..................
.....
..
.
I HAVE NO CLUE!!!
Sorry! I know I got you guys all excited but I NEED your help. I have just created a poll of 4 different contests that I can do. I want you to vote on which is your favorite, or in other words which one you want to do the most. After I decide that I have enough votes. I will check the results and present the contest rules. The rules will most likely be posted on YouTube, and I will post the video link on this blog. THANKS! I hope you have fun with this contest. (In the future, if you have any suggestions for contest ideas feel free to e-mail me or comment on a post.)
~Francesca~

4 comments:

  1. awesome ill enter later once you find out which contest ur doing!!!! oh and owe your new followers to Emma (the dolls of lily pad meadow) she posted saying to follow you, so i checked out ur blog and I LOVE IT :))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know Emma is awesome! Thanks Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls! And, Could you post the rules on this blog to? I can't go to youtube. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure no problem. I'll post the rules on here.

    ReplyDelete