Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Exciting Announcement!!

Hey everyone!! It's Caroline! I know this is quite out of the ordinary but we decided to do another contest!! This time it is still going to be a photo contest, but there is going to be a different theme. 

Contest Information:
Spring Photo Contest
Start Date: May 1, 2011
End Date: June 1, 2011 Midnight EST

Details:
-Take a photo of your doll OUTSIDE dressed in a spring outfit.
-Make sure you can see your dolls WHOLE OUTFIT
-Editing your picture(s) is encouraged!
-You MAY enter more than once
-You MAY use more than one doll in each photo

Tips:
-Take the picture with the sun BEHIND you
-You are allowed to take night time pictures if your doll(s) is viewable
-Use bright spring colors to dress your doll

Entry:
-As I mentioned before you CAN enter more than once
-E-mail your entry to francesca_rescigno@yahoo.com OR francesca.m.rescigno@gmail.com
-Include your name, and the name(s) of your doll(s) shown in the photo
- GET YOUR PARENTS PERMISSION BEFORE ENTERING! If you win, you will need to give me your address so get your parent's permission before entering please!!

Prizes:
-1 Doll outfit made by me! 
-It will most likely NOT include shoes...sorry!!

Have fun with the contest!! Thanks for entering! 
(If you have any questions just comment on this post)
~Linnie~

2 comments:

  1. Could you please post a picture of your doll outfit? So I can know what It looks like?

    I am going to enter 5 times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!! I will post the outfit as soon as I make it! I can tell you this though..There will be a pair of skinny jeans, a headband, and a shirt. There might be a necklace depending on what type of shirt it is.

    ReplyDelete