Sunday, May 29, 2011

Pictures Coming Soon!

Hey guys it's Julie! Apparently Mom went to the American Girl Store in NYC without us!!! I mean really come on! But she bought us some stuff so I guess it's OK. So anyway...as soon as Mom gets back on Monday she is going to take pictures of us in the stuff she got so then we can either post them on here or our Modeling Studio website; it's up to us. SO we will finally have something interesting to talk about..and we are thinking of interviewing Mom and asking her about the American Girl Place to that if you haven't gone you can find out what is there. And also she gave us some little bit of information that there were 4 floors!! Oh man I wish I was there...you guys know how much I LOVE shopping..and I never got my basketball uniform either...Mom wasn't even home for my birthday. :( Anyway I guess it's ok because she was busy. So this post was pretty much just telling you something that is going to happen!
TTYL
-Julie Caboolie-

No comments:

Post a Comment