Monday, July 25, 2011

News (Not the Good Kind)

Hi guys. It's Julie here. My sisters pretty much forced me to be the one to write this but. Unless we get 4 more people to enter the contest (we thought would be awesome) here, we aren't going to be able to do it anymore. I know for the 2 of you that entered thats sad, but it seems like nobody is really interested in entering our contest, and we don't know why!  We understand that some of you are mad because we don't post as often as we used to , but at least we still post! I know we've followed some blogs that just stop posting. No explanation no nothing. So we have decided that we aren't going to do that! We know how it feels and we really want people to  enter our contest! It means a lot to us and it will be FUN!! If you want to enter comment below, and for more information click here! You guys can enter until we have at least 6 people who want to enter. Right now we have 2 people who have entered, that means we need at least 4 MORE PEOPLE!!! So come on and comment!

P.S. We were going to do the stop motion but the computer decided to be dumb.
-Julie-

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo sorry that you have not gotten enough people into your contest .. it is hard for us to enter long contests because of Mama's health not knowing if she will feel good enough to get us out for photo's but we will enter if you want us to try ..

    But myself Taryn will enter for 'The Crazy Doll Lady' .. I just came to live with mama so it will be fun to do a contest .. Kelsyee has one going on over on our store blog ..

    Take care,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well on my computer, I can't see videos, so can you email me the directions instead?

    ReplyDelete