Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tag!

Ok guys! Its Kirsten here. My mom got tagged by Kit Snicket so I got to do it since I'm the oldest.

1. I have 5 sisters
2. I LOVE gymnastics
3. I LOVE being in movies or stopmotions!
4. My favorite fruit is strawberries! Yum!
5. This is our 2nd tag!
6. I LOVE THE BEACH!!
7. I need more shoes!!!

ok so I tag
1. Kathryn
2. Gabrielle
3. Shelby's Dollies
4. The Crazy Doll Lady
5. Pnut's Blog
6. agandcritters dolls
7. Paige-americangirl:)

Sorry if you guys have already been tagged! But have fun!
-Kirsten-
P.S. Our stop motion will be posted today or tomorrow, and we hope to do a stop motion at the beach but, not sure!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you tagged my sister (Pnut's blog)! I can't wait to tell her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello sorry but i do not do tags because i do not now how to do them. please go to my blog and enter my photo contest.

    ReplyDelete