Saturday, April 2, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS....

OK everyone...the moment you've all been waiting for!!! The winner of the Favorite Doll Outfit contest is
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
............................................................................................
...................................................................................
....................................................................
.....................................................
......................................
..........................
............
....
..
.

CONGRATS!!
Overall I wasn't really "impressed" with the contest entries. I'm not saying they were bad, it's just that I needed to be more specific on what I wanted in the picture. Here is an example from American Girl Contest
I really like how they used props in the background, and you could see the WHOLE outfit. It isn't really your favorite doll outfit if you can't see the whole thing in your picture. I'm really sorry if I'm sounding rude, and next contest I will probably post examples before I start it. So GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE!! One other thing I forgot to mention is that I ENCOURAGE editing your pictures. Also try to make sure that your pictures aren't blurry...blurry pictures are usually disqualified.  I also will post all of the entries that I received just to show you guys.
P.S. Paige you are now on the CONTEST page!!
~Francesca, Kirsten,and Julie~ (SOON CAROLINE TOO!!!)

4 comments:

  1. thank you SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! okay so i need to give you my address and stuff right? why dont you email me (i think you know my email) and we can discusssss :)

    THANKSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I am kind of getting tired of this.... I keep trying and trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Emma! Better luck next time....I'll e-mail you Paige!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, sorry. My computer didn't show the whole thing. I thought there was no winner.

    ReplyDelete