Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sick :P

Hello..Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I am starting to get sick and I went home early from school today. I'll try to find something interesting to post about for tomorrow...any ideas? I don't really think that posting any more pictures will make you guys less bored so if you suggest something that you want me to do with my dolls I can take pics of that or I'll just take and random ideas. I am completely out of ideas for posts besides taking pics which I am totally not in the mood to do :( It really stinks being sick! And one other thing I want to mention is that I'm SUPER sorry that my dollies haven't posted on here in a while. Seeing that I have been posting about Caroline and the contest they haven't really gotten to post about anything. So if you do suggest something to post about..maybe make it something my dollies can post. I also am in the works of writing a story I will try to find a way for you guys to read it once I am done.
Please comment with post suggestions!!
~Francesca~

1 comment:

  1. Hmm ya I think ur dolls should post! Oh and sorry fir not responding to the contest thing I've been rly busy but I will get back to u on that soon

    ReplyDelete