Thursday, April 14, 2011

Little Bit Busy...

Hey guys...it's Francesca here! I just wanted to apologize for not posting lately. It is because I am performing in a school musical this weekend, and we have rehearsal every day. So...I will try my hardest to post, but the soonest I expect to post is Monday, April 18th. My last show is on Sunday, and then I have a week of for Spring Break!!!! :D Also I wanted to warn you that from April 26- 30 I may not be able to post because I will be in St. Louis for a LEGO Robotics competition. I'm not sure if I have computer access but if I do I'll post, because I am bringing one of my dolls..that's for sure. I'm trying to figure out how to get team T-shirts for my dolls too! Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know why I haven't posted in forever!
~Francesca~

No comments:

Post a Comment