Saturday, September 25, 2010

School Supplies

Hey Guys...Amber here,
Today we went shopping for school supplies and tomorrow Kirsten is going to her 7th grade orientation. I'll post some pics of us with our hairdo's and our new cool headbands (they're really silly bands but they work!). So anyway, I don't really know what else to post, because I won't have a photo story until tomorrow...OOPS I wasn't supposed to tell you guys..hehehe! Well since I spilled the beans, my Mom is making a photo story of Kirsten's 7th Grade Orientation and she is even including a picture of our new school! Can't wait to show you guys! AND I can't wait to see you this weekend.. (My mom has a bunch of stuff for you, but don't tell her I told you that :D) Well I GTG I'll upload the pics ASAP and I'll have the photo story tomorrow (or maybe even sooner if my Mom would get her but off the computer!!!!)
Bye!
~Amber~

No comments:

Post a Comment