Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #6

Hi Kirsten here!! I just wanted to update you on what I am doing at this very moment so...
Date: September 29, 2010
Starting Time: 7:53 PM
Mood:  VERY BORED!!!
Outside my window: IDK the shade is down...
I was just in: Francesca's Bedroom
I'm thinking: about reading!
I'm reading: 3rd Harry Potter (I'm reading them with Mom)
I'm listening to: me typing on the keyboard
I'm wearing: jeans and a shirt with a "LOVE" sweat-jacket
I am also doing: sitting in the computer chair (it spins!!)
Yesterday, I:  Hmm... that's a tough one! (Man I have bad memory!)
I'm excited for: School! (If it would ever start!)
I'm sad because: I'm not sad!
I'm hungry for: Chocolate Moose Tracks Ice Cream (Yumm!!)
The song stuck in my head is: A song my mom is singing in chorus and has been singing all around the house!!
I want: School to start!! ( I know it's really weird!)
I love: Pretty much everything!!
This week, my goal is: To help Mom get the classroom set up for our teacher - Miss Amber!
Ending time: 7:58 PM

*Kirsten*

No comments:

Post a Comment