Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #5

Hi Kirsten here!! I just wanted to update you on what I am doing at this very moment so...
Date: September 26, 2010
Starting Time: 8:02 PM
Mood: Tired
Outside my window: Nature...DUH!
I was just in: My Bedroom
I'm thinking: about school
I'm reading: nothing at the moment
I'm listening to: a noisy laptop :P
I'm wearing: jeans and a ladybug shirt
I am also doing: laying on my mom's bed
Yesterday, I:  Got my pics taken a lot!
I'm excited for: School! (If it would ever start!)
I'm sad because: I'm not sad actually!!
I'm hungry for: Nothing
The song stuck in my head is: No song! (Thankfully)
I want: Francesca to make some more CLOTHES..I totally need a new wardrobe!!
I love: Pretty much everything!!
This week, my goal is: Umm..Do I need to have one? Because if I do, then I fail at that!
Ending time: 8:05 PM

Bye!
~Kirsten~

No comments:

Post a Comment