Saturday, September 18, 2010

School

Hi Everyone,

Kirsten here.....My school (our school technically) was supposed to start like a zillion kabillion weeks ago BUT my mother hasn't sewed out uniforms yet and we can't go to school without them!! I am definitely going to make her sew them tomorrow so that we can start school sometimes this week! I can't wait to see how school will be this year since we have a new teacher!! Her name is Miss Autumn and my mom said that's she's SUPER nice! I think it will be nice to have someone other then our mom as a teacher so that we can see how someone else teaches and what they do different!! I can't wait for school! I don't think I've ever been! AND our uniforms are awesome!! I'll post pics as soon as they are done!!!
GTG
Bye!!
~Kirsten~

No comments:

Post a Comment