Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th....

Hey everyone, Gracie here--since Kirsten keeps bugging me to post stuff on here i decided to start by saying...GUESS WHAT,TODAY IS FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! **Kirsten inturups** Kirsten: Gracie, don't scare the whole world by announcing that it's Friday the 13th!! Gracie: Excuse me I thought you WANTED me to post on here!! Kirsten: Yeah like nice stuff not **imitates Gracie** GUESS WHAT, TODAY IS FRIDAY THE 13TH!!! Gracie: Then I guess this blog is going to be VERY empty while you're gone if you know what I mean HINT HINT!! Kirsten: NO NO NO you will not stop posting on this blog if you agreed to start which you did so to bad for you,so why don't you just--**Francesca inturrups** Francesca: IF I HEAR ONE MORE WORD ABOUT YOU TWO FIGHTING NEITHER OF YOU WILL POST ON THIS BLOG AGAIN!!! **Kirsten and Gracie stand in silence**
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment