Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tween Girls daybook #4

 Hi everyone, Kirsten here!! I'm going to post some pics of us in our ________, Oops can't tell you yet!! You'll find out soon enough!!

Date: August 15, 2010
Starting Time: 3:25
Mood: Happy/Excited
Outside my window: Well I'm next to a door so does that count??
I was just in: Downstairs
I'm thinking : about the new pics Mom is going to take of us today, I think she is going to make up another photo story, but this time I think it will be longer!!
I'm reading: Meet Rebecca (Mom gave it to me this morning!!
I'm listening to: This noisy laptop!
I'm wearing: A blue tank top w/blue shorts ( i know I'm gunna change my outfit!! )
I am also doing: Waiting for mom to take pictures outside but it's raining right now so I think we might have to do them inside :P
Yesterday, I: Slept until like 5:00 because Mom was at a babysitting course
I'm excited for: Getting pics taken today!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad!
I'm hungry for: Umm IDK maybe Ice Cream!!...Yeah that sounds REALLY good right about now!!
The song stuck in my head is: A Justin Beaver song... I wish this song would get out of my head (maybe it would if Gracie would stop singing it!!)
I love: Anything that's nice to me!
This week, my goal is: To have as much fun as possible!!1
Ending time: 3:3 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment