Friday, August 13, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #3

Hi Gracie here.. According to Kirsten I have to post "non scary" things only so (I know it's really boring)

Date: August 13, 2010
Starting Time: 4:37 PM
Mood: TOTALLY ANNOYED
Outside my window: Nature what else would be next to a window!!
I was just in: The living room
I'm thinking : about how annoyed i am at Kirsten! (I can't wait for her to leave to the Hospital)
I'm reading: nothing at the moment (I really need to get some books to read!!)
I'm listening to: peace and quiet (for once)
I'm wearing: A pink shirt and yoga pants (SO COMFY!!)
I am also doing: Waiting for mom to take pictures outside but we have to wait because she's home alone and she's not allowed outside :P
Yesterday, I: Was put in charge while Kirsten and McKenna got to go to gymnastics with mom (LUCKIES)
I'm excited for: Getting pics taken today!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad!
I'm hungry for: ANYTHING!!
The song stuck in my head is: A Justin Bieber song... I wish Kirsten would stop calling him Justin Beaver
I want: Kirsten to leave for the Doll Hospital
I love: This computer
This week, my goal is: To make sure Kirsten is sent away!!!
Ending time: 4:43 PM

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO sorry that Gracie's behavior is SO horribly bad today!!
    ~Francesca~

    ReplyDelete