Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kaylee - The Troublemaker

Here are a couple of pics that I took of Kaylee being PRETTY bad!!

                                              Amanda: Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! This is FUN!!

                                           Kaylee: hehehe let's see what happen's NOW!!!

                                           Amanda: Aaaaaaaaaaah!!! Ooof! That hurt!!!

                                       Amanda: Waaaaaaaaah!! OUCHIE I GOT A BOO BOO!!

A few minutes later...
Francesca: KAYLEE!!!!!!!! How dare you  push your sister off the ball she was up quite high and she could have gotten seriously hurt!!!
Kaylee: Sorry Mommmy, I know I shouldn't have done that.
Francesca: Don;t apologize to me, apologize to your sister!
Kaylee: I'm sorry I pushed you off that ball Amanda, do you forgive me??
Amanda: Yes, I guess so. Thanks for apologizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment