Friday, August 13, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #2

Hi, It's Kirsten, Ya know I think I'm going to stop saying "It's Kirsten" unless my sisters start posting on here!! But anyway since I'm on here today, I guess I'll do this thingy that Mom keeps telling me to do so...
Date: August 13, 2010
Starting Time: 10:17 AM
Mood: Excited
Outside my window: Umm actually I'm not next to a window, I'm next to a door so does that still count??
I was just in: IDK I've been on the computer since I woke up!!
I'm thinking: Mom taking more pics today!!
I'm reading: nothing at the moment (I really need to get some books to read!!)
I'm listening to: a lawnmower..WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!!
I'm wearing: my nightgown, I just got up so duh!
I am also doing: typing on the computer, what else would I be doing??
Yesterday, I: Went to gymanstics with mom and met two new girls there--Bella, and Mia
I'm excited for: Getting pics taken today!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad!
I'm hungry for: Mini Muffins
The song stuck in my head is: A Justin Beaver song (UGG I HATE HIM SO MUCH!!) Gracie: It's Justin Beiber not Beaver! Kirsten: I'll start calling him Justin Boober if you don't stop saying that!!
I want: Francesca to make some more CLOTHES..I totally need a new wardrobe!!
I love: Pretty much everything!!
This week, my goal is: Umm..Do I really NEED a goal??
Ending time: 10:21AM

No comments:

Post a Comment