Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tween Girls Daybook #1

Hi Kirsten here!! I'm the first one to post on here so...
Date: August 10, 2010
Starting Time: 5:01
Mood: Bored
Outside my window: Bushes,Grass, Jungle Gym; the usual
I was just in: Francesca's Bedroom
I'm thinking: about school starting XP
I'm reading: nothing at the moment
I'm listening to: a noisy fan
I'm wearing: a green and orange dress (for pictures)
I am also doing: typing on the computer, duh!
Yesterday, I: Well... Umm..., IDK
I'm excited for: Our next shopping spree!!
I'm sad because: I'm not sad actually!!
I'm hungry for: PIZZA!! I toally want food like NOW!!
The song stuck in my head is: None (for the first time ever)
I want: Francesca to make some more CLOTHES..I totally need a new wardrobe!!
I love: Pretty much everything!!
This week, my goal is: Umm..Do I really NEED a goal??
Ending time: 5:06

2 comments: